My first snowfall.

It's beautiful! Everything is silvery white and the scene is breathtaking. It's magical to see how the whole place has transformed into a white fairy land. I mean this is what we saw in movies and in animation movies like snow white etc. Now to actually see it was a very surreal experiencing. I was ecstatic and was singing "Let it snow" and then "I'm dreaming of a white christmas". It's beautiful and there are somethings in life that money cannot buy and one such thing is nature's beauty. God is great leveller, everyone can enjoy such beauty whether one is rich or poor.
I think I am one up on my Dad, he won't be the only one who can talk of experiencing snow now:-)

Comments

Su said…
Awwwwww...

Come to Syracuse baby . There is LOTS of it to love :-) We are officially the SNOWIEST city in Umrica

Am I proud of it ?

Er...dunno

Popular posts from this blog

Snow, Skis and pain

Doors!

Charlotte!