Thanksgiving!

This is one holiday that I have heard so much about but am actually experiencing it only now. He he. There was so much of chaos in college today. You could see everyone packing their bags and getting ready to go home. I will be going with my room mate to phoenix. I hope we'll have a lot of fun. I am really looking forward to it.
My school friends are all meeting up at LA and it's nice to read about them meeting up through people's blogs. It's nice to see they all are so much in touch. I guess I was the only one who kind of drifted apart after I left chennai...hmmmm ....so there is just this bond that we had. It's sad when people loose touch. I hope it ain't the same story with my college friends and hope that never happens. I don't want that to be a distant memory. I had so much fun when I met Anupama Dawson from school at madras. It was great, like we never parted:-)
I have this huge deciding exam that is coming up and I am little (sorry very very nervous) about it. I hate deciding competetive exams. They really push people to the edge. But I have gone through this before and hopefully things should work out this time.
It is snowing today and it's the first time that I have experienced this. It's beautiful but people say it gets depressing. Right now, I like it.
okay gotta rush to atch my shuttle...more later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snow, Skis and pain

Doors!

Charlotte!